" Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. " - I have not receive the verification link

Hi there! I’m new here, I tried to sign up with my github account but got this message:

" Authentication Error

Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
"

I tried a few times in different days bur I have not receive the verification link, please how can I resolve this issue?
I need verification link please. I’m from Venezuela and this is my email: (leonardo.aristizabal.m@gmail.com)

Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
but i also didnot get the verification email i am from pakistan and want to signup my account. email is sulemanroy858755@gmail.com Help Me i want to connect netlify using github helpme

Hey there @Muhammad-Suleman-roy , check your email, I’ve resent it!

Hey there @leoaristizabal , check your email, I’ve resent the link!

Thanks!

I tried to verify my account and give me these error messages “The information provided could not be matched against global databases.” and "We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account. What should I do? I tried to sign up again but I have not receive the verification link. Any help will be appreciated, thank u!

which entry i should add as i am not from america its showing me numbers code of all american state i am freom pakistan [sulemanroy858755@gmail.com] Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account. its again verifiacation unsuccessful why help me please

Hi, this likely happens if the country your ID is from is not accepted by stripe. Can you take a look at this list and confirm your ID is one of the acceptable documentations from your country.

Pakistan is of our list of countries that we can accept documentation. You should be able to toggle towards your country of ID. Please take a look at this list here for acceptable document types from Pakistan.

Hi, Charlotte!
I’m experiencing the sameproblem here. Could you please resend me the email?
I’m from Brazil. My email is jhjunior@gmail.com

Hi @spec :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 234080 if you have more questions.

1 Like

Hello! I am having the same problem. Could you resend the email to me as well?
jiyoung6301@gmail.com

Hi same problem with me .
We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.
My email is : oe.gaurab@gmail.com
Please help, I cannot login with my github

Hi, thank you for reaching out. You query was sent to our helpdesk please refer to ticket # 235011

Hi I am getting the same error after attempting to upload photo ID.

Hi @SteveSmith , can you provide your email so I can resend the verification link?

Hi it’s hayden.munck@gmail.com

@SteveSmith I sent you the link! Let us know if you don’t see it.

Hello. I tried signing up for netlify with my Github account and it showed me that my account requires additional verification. I’ve tried all to no avail. I am from Nigeria. Could you please send the verification link as I need Netlify urgently

Hiya, :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Netlify support forums! I can see that your account has been activated and you can now use our platform. Thanks for your patience.

Hii, I’m having the same issue.
this is my email: “491838125@qq.com”
Could u please resent it to me? Thanks a lot.