" Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. " - I have not receive the verification link

Hi thank you for reaching out! I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Our team will respond to you via email on ticket #247983 in 1 to 2 business days.

Hi there! I’m new here, I tried to sign up with my github account but got this message:

" Authentication Error

Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
"

I tried a few times in different days bur I have not receive the verification link, please how can I resolve this issue?
I need verification link please. I’m from China and this is my email: (807608135@qq.com)

Hi :wave:t6: welcome to the Netlify support forums! I’m glad you found us. I can see your account is blocked and requires additional verification. I have escalated this to the fraud and abuse team. They will get back to you via email on ticket # 249197

Getting this error please help

hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #249820 as we will follow up with you via email.