Unable to renew error - need help to renew dns

Hi, i have the same issue as here: Unable to update auto renew error - 20 days

Hi, @Jagh, I just want to be clear that you understand there will be a $14.99 charge to renew the domain registration for the next year. Do you accept that charge?

If you do agree, we’ll try to renew the domain and only charge you if it is successful.

yes, sure, i agree with the charge.

thanks in advance

Nice one – that’s all renewed for you!

I have the same problem, can you attempt to renew my domain for me please? My credit card is up to date.

Hi @Daricknak! Welcome to netlify forums.

I just got that domain renewed for another year for you.

If you are interested, you can avoid expiration again next year by enabling auto-renewal here: Netlify App

1 Like

I I have the same problem, can you attempt to renew my domain for me please? My credit card is up to date.

Hi @rodipardo

The domain has been renewed.

I see that you also posted about this issue on this thread: Unable to enable auto-renewal of domain - #75 by rodipardo

In the future, we’d appreciate it if you would please not post on more than one thread for issues like this. You are just making more work for our small team and delaying our ability to respond to other folks who need help in a timely fashion. Thank you for your cooperation.

@rodipardo

PS. I was incorrect in the other thread. The renewal cost was $16.99, not $17.99. Sorry for the miscommunication.