Issue with Domain Deletion and Hosting Migration - calebcheptumo.com

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am encountering with my domain, calebcheptumo.com, on your platform.

Recently, I made the decision to migrate my website to another hosting provider and consequently deleted the domain from my Netlify account. However, despite completing this process, I am still encountering an error message stating “Site Not Found” when accessing the domain.

I have confirmed that the domain is correctly pointed to the new hosting provider’s servers, and all necessary configurations have been properly updated. Despite these efforts, the error persists, indicating that there may be an issue on the Netlify side.

Could you please investigate this matter further and assist me in resolving the issue? It is essential for me to ensure that the domain is successfully disassociated from my Netlify account and that visitors are directed to the correct hosting environment without encountering any errors.

Domain: calebcheptumo.com

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide in rectifying this issue promptly. Please let me know if you require any additional information from my end to facilitate the resolution process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

There’s no issue with Netlify, your site loads:

What you are describing sounds like a DNS propagation issue on your end.