I have several functions working well, and I can see them in the control panel. I added a new one today, and for some reason, didn’t see it reflected in the panel.
I had been building them out, then using
netlify deploy to get them out there, and all was working fine. So I figured maybe I should try to push everything up to GitHub and have Netlify rebuild from scratch.
But then I started to get random
"Error: Cannot find module 'node-fetch 502 errors and the site started breaking (sometimes they would work, sometimes they wouldn’t).
Just re-did everything by building at home, and then
netlify deploy-ing and all is back to normal.