Can I download my website?

send the link please sir

A link is not going to be of much use, but here you go: https://app.netlify.com/sites/<site-name>/deploys/<deploy-id>.

You can reach there by going to the deploys section of your website and choosing the deploy to download.

2 Likes

thank u so much my friend u really help me

1 Like

Hi there. I’m also trying to download the build. I’m able to download it, however, I’ve also insert scripts via the UI’s Snippet injection. It is not showing up in the downloaded copy of the build. Is it a bug or is there a workaround?

Hi, @freitag. The files downloaded are the original files before snippet injection. The only way to receive the file with the snippet included is to visit the site itself.

If there are other questions about this, please let us know.

Thanks for getting back quickly.

I have got two sets of analytics. One for staging, the other for production.

What I’m trying to achieve here is this:

Download BOTH builds that have got different sets of analytics.

Do you have any suggestion? :slight_smile:

hey Freitag,

I am not sure we have a solution for you, I’m afaid. What is your end goal - maybe we can suggest a differnet way?

@freitag Try something like httrack, SiteSucker, etc.

You can download two different deploys by going to their deploy details URLs:

https://app.netlify.com/sites/<SITE SUBDOMAIN HERE>/deploys/<DEPLOY ID HERE>

The download button is shown in this screenshot:

download-deploy-button-small

If you need to reconstruct the files with snippet injection in them, that would need to be done manually (or via a script/program you create for this purpose).

If you want us to enter a feature request for being able to download deploys with the snippet injection included we can create such a feature request but it isn’t possible at this time.

If there are other questions, please let us know.

This does not exist. do i have to be a paid user in order for the download button to appear?

No. It’s available for everyone.

Thanks! I’ve just downloaded my site.

Would be nice to have netlify download it in the CLI.

good point! i have passed along that feedback :+1:

Hi, I face the same error issue, could you please fix this. I need that file urgently, maybe this called the id “63901f5b262c0f391e1a15e3”
this is the product deploy link “https://63901f5b262c0f391e1a15e3--celebrated-lily-9315a6.netlify.app/

Hi @naymur :wave:t6: , sorry to hear you are experiencing issues downloading your site. Can you clear you cache and see if that helps? If not, please attach a screenshot of what you see on your end so I can escalate to the appropriate parties.

yeah, I download it now, but on of my question is, can I get back my deleted site. I mean, I deleted one of my important site, so can I get the link back . this is the link vermillion-snickerdoodle-d0b320

Hi, @naymur. Site deletions are immediate and permanent. There is no way to recover the files for a deleted site. Our web app says the following above the delete button:

Once you delete a site, there is no going back.

When you click the button, another warning prompt appears and you must enter the site subdomain to complete the action. At that time, the web app shows this message:

This action cannot be undone.

So, the answer in this case is “no”. A deleted site’s files cannot be recovered.

If the files were only on your local and your most recent deploy had build files only unfortunately there is no way of recovering this from Netlify.

Hi, I got an error while trying to download a deployment.
The deployment link: Netlify App
It looks like it can’t find some images.

I’ve set your the zip via DM.

1 Like