Xt/javascript" src="runtime.js: showing for page of successful publish

Hi,

The build is succeeding and saying published, but the page just shows “xt/javascript” src=“runtime.js”>" when you go to it. There are no useful error messages to know what to change. Have you seen this before? Do you know what can remedy this. I haven’t had this issue with Netlify before. This is a React app with custom webpack config (ie not create-react-app)

Thanks,

Brice

site: https://best-streaming-shows.netlify.com/

hey @bsinkule,

when I pull up your site, I see this i your developer console:

Something is definitely up with your build.

Are you seeing this issue locally? If not, then you might be dealing with a case sensitivity issue.

Hi Perry,

There is no issue locally. I haven’t seen this issue before. How would I check for a case-sensitivity issue, or locate it?

Thanks,

Brice

hmm. are you using a static site generator for this site? can you link us to a recent deploy log, please?

I’m not using a site generator. Here’s a url to a deploy:

Thanks,

Brice

I manually put the scripts into the local index.html and the site displays now, but the build is still broken cause the xt/javascript” src=“runtime.js”> is still being displayed on the page along with the other content. I have an idea of what it could be, gonna try a couple things.

Now the css is broken. The scss file isn’t included and there’s still something wrong with the build where it’s making

twice.

Hi Perry,

I think I got it figured, I think the index.html file was getting served twice and that was causing some weird side effects. I’ll let you know if I run into other issues. Thanks for the responses today.

• Brice

Thanks for letting us know you resolved the issue, @bsinkule.