Wildcard Subdomain

There are some prerequisites that that site doesn’t satisfy to have that feature enabled. Pro level account would have been the big one, but indeed, I can see you’re there. Here’s what ELSE must also be true:

1. your custom domain must be a subdomain - you use beam-commerce.com ; it would need to be www.beam-commerce.com to activate that feature
  2. domain aliases won’t work (those may all be covered by the wildcard, though, so I can remove them while configuring the site if you take care of #1
  3. branch subdomains won’t work on that site, but I do not believe you are using them.

Let me know if you’d rather reconfigure that site to use www as the primary custom domain (click “…” next to www.beam-commerce.com here: Netlify App and then choose “set as primary custom domain”) or if you’d rather keep www/bare domain served there with bare domain as primary, and you instead deploy a second copy of the site using some subdomain (I recommend netlify-placeholder.beam-commerce.com or something equally intuitive) and I should apply the setting there.