Using nic.is with Netlify / setting a TTL of 86400

Hi @Meghna! We just got that updated for you!

1 Like

Hi! I have the same issue with jakobar.is - can you please update the TTL to 86400 seconds or longer? Thank you!

Hi, @jakobar, and welcome to our Netlify community site.

We have those NS records updated with the higher TTL value now. If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Hi @luke or @laura same thing over here for rdlew.is - please can you update the TTL to 86401?

Also, will these settings stay if I move a new site to the domain? Thanks.

Hi @lewisacidic! Welcome to netlify community.

Just got that updated for you. Yes, those settings will stay!

Hey, can you guys update TTL for sharif.is ? Thank you!

Hi, @sharif, welcome to our community site. The change to the TTL for the NS records for sharif.is at Netlify is complete.

​Please let us know if there are are any questions or more we can do to assist.

1 Like

Hello @laura, @luke, and all, could one of you please update the TTL to 86401, for arik.is?

Thank you!

@luke can you update joecurt.is to the TTL that is required?

Hi, @aDENTinTIME and @toklok. Welcome to our community site and both domains have had their the NS records’ TTLs updated to 86401 with Netlify DNS.

If there are other questions about this, please let us know.

2 Likes

Hello! Can you update the TTL on skjaldborg.is ? Cheers

Hi @macaroni!

Just got that updated for you!

1 Like

Hi— need the TTL on forte.is updated, thanks in advance! Also, given the volume of posts here and the date on this thread is there any news on .is domains being set to the correct TTL automatically? ISNIC doesn’t seem to be loosening their policy anytime soon, so I’m curious if there’s been any development.

Hi, @noelforte, that TTL value is now updated for forte.is. There is no official ETA on when this TTL value (86401) for NS records will be automated for .is TLDs at Netlify at this time.

Hello!
Can you update TTL for ssk.is?

Hi @SasakiNNN! Welcome to netlify community.

Just got that TTL updated for you!

Heya, can y’all update the TTL for giggles.is as well? Thanks.

Hi, @xanderwebs, and welcome to the Netlify community site. :smiley:

It’s done!

Hi @luke could you change interactive.is ? Thanks!

Hi, @ssparacio, that has been updated now and welcome to the Netlify community site. :+1: