Using nic.is with Netlify / setting a TTL of 86400

Not sure where you’re looking, but I don’t see any mention of TTL records for your NS records in our dashboard. They are only shown in the UI for our DNS hosting provider as far as I know :slight_smile:

The individual HOST records shown in the dashboard will be under 1 day TTL, but the icelandic nic does not seem to care about those :slight_smile:

OK thanks. That had me confused.

I would appreciate the TTL update on mugga.is

thx!

Hi, @macaroni, the TTLs for NS records for mugga.is have been updated on our DNS service now. :+1:

1 Like

Could you update the TTL for apb.is as well?

Thanks!

Hi, @davidarnarsson. Done! :smiley:

1 Like

hey @cmiller , we have updated that TTL for you now. You should be good to go.

1 Like

took care of that for you, @drcongo.

1 Like

I have the same problem when Isnic.is is validating my domain johannesfreyr.is. It requires minimum TTL of 86400 sec. Is there any way to changes this through my dashboard dns settings?

Could you update TTL=86400 for szh.is ?

Just got that fixed for johannesfreyr.is as well as szh.is, folks.

1 Like

Can you update the TTL for park.is? Thank you in advance!

hi there, we took care of that for you!

Hi, can you update the TTL for bram.is? many thanks in advance!

we took care of that for you @bramsmulders!

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same problem with straumkul.is

we took care of that for you, @SveinnB!

Thank you @perry. Can you do the same for arb.is, arbaerehf.is and husihus.is ? :slight_smile:

Hi, @SveinnB. This was done for arb.is.

For arbaerehf.is and husihus.is, the DNS zones don’t exist in Netlify DNS. We cannot the NS records until there is a DNS zone in Netlify DNS to update.

Please let us know when you add those zones and we’ll get the NS records updates for them as well.

Thank you @luke. arb.is will do for now :smiley: the hosting company for arbaerehf.is and husihus.is have redirects those url to arb.is for me. So this is working as expected now. Thanks again.

1 Like