Upload error after adding the ads.txt file

I need help because I got a Google ad sense file from Google that I have to put in the website folder, but whenever I give it in, then there is always uploading and depends on it and when the file is out Dan it works again.

Hi, @Tgg1337, and welcome to our Netlify community site.

We’re not aware of anything which would prevent a specific file from being deployed. In order to troubleshoot this issue, we’ll need to be able to reproduce this issue.

Would you be willing to please us the file which cannot be included in that deploy? If you are uploading this in a zip file, would you possible send us that entire file?

You can also private message (PM) those details to us if you prefer.

I would like to send it privately because it is about Google AdSense

Hi, @Tgg1337.

You can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff and I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Note, that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

Hi, @Tgg1337, I did get the zip file used to upload the site. I’m getting errors when attempting to unzip that file and I believe this is the reason the upload is failing.

Here are the errors I see:

error:  cannot create Website/test/pngs/Einverst�ndnis.png
        Illegal byte sequence

and:

error:  cannot create Website/test/pngs/Einverst�ndnis.png
        Illegal byte sequence

I believe the zip file itself is the issue and the errors above are the reason the upload is failing. If you make a zip file without those files, does the upload succeed?

I also noticed a number of PHP files in the zip file. Note, it isn’t possible to run PHP on deployed Netlify sites. There is more about this here:

You can use PHP to build a site, but not once it is deployed to the CDN.