Unable to set custom domain

netlify site name : shailensukuldotcom

DNS issues: Trying to set custom domain to www.shailensukul.com but it appears to be registered elsewhere in Netlify?!?
It is not giving me any more details and that domain is not already registered in any other sites in my account. I am the domain owner.

hi there, are you receiving an error message? if so, can you paste it here? thanks.

Please refer to screenshot in edited post above.

Hey there, this is happening because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.

If you have some idea of who might be using the domain (maybe a previous collaborator or an agency you’ve worked with in the past?), the quickest way to get this resolved is for you to contact that person directly and ask them to remove the domain from their account here:

Netlify App > “Options” dropdown > “Remove domain”

If you’re not sure, please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

Thanks for the reply.
I have added a TXT record to my domain to verify ownership.

Please remove the domain from the other account.

Thanks for verifying! We’ve removed that domain from the other account so you should be able to use it on yours now. Please let us know if that’s not the case.

Thank you!
That worked.