Unable to renew domain

I am unable to renew an expired domain, In the Netlify docs it states that :

For the first 30 days after expiration, you can renew the domain in the domain detail page in the Netlify UI.

I am unable to find a button to renew the domain for another year. I instead tried the auto-renew button but it prompts: “unable to update auto renew” similar to others that have posted. Is there not a button to just renew for one year? If so, does the auto-renew button fail?

This is for the domain qpaircraftcablemanufacturing.com

Many Thanks

hey there, when did the domain expire?

According to whois, that was back on 2020-05-02.

Yes, I see it the as same as gregraven on 2020-05-02

@duybui1 We can renew the domain for you. The annual renewal for this particular domain is $14.99. Please confirm you are willing to pay that amount and we’ll take care of it!

Yes I confirm that amount, Thank you

We’ve renewed your domain! You should receive your receipt via email momentarily.

Make sure to turn on auto-renew for this domain so it doesn’t expire next year :slight_smile:

hi! I’m also having a hard time renewing my domain that just expired:(

tpf.link

hey @frisly, we are able to renew this for you for $12.99. Is it OK for us to charge that to your account?

yes please! thank you so much

Hi frisly, thanks for getting in touch.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue.
(Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

Hi Perry,

I haven’t received an email other than this thread. This should be the email I have under that account.

Frisly@playfrisly.com

I’ll double check my spam.

hey there, we did email you at that address - any chance it did go to spam?