Unable to load anything in Netlify Dashboard

I am unable to access any functionality in the Netlify dashboard, I just get constant skeleton loaders like in the picture. I have tried different browsers (extensions and no extensions), different devices, and different networks without any luck. I’ve checked and re-checked permissions. When I click on “New Site from Git” it will list my Github repos but if I try to deploy I get the error:

"We’re having some trouble connecting you to Netlify.

This error may be caused by an ad blocker or browser extension. You can try disabling blocking on this page or running in incognito"

All of my sites are still up and I can manipulate things with the Netlify-CLI but I need the Dashboard on Netlify.com, please help!

1 Like

Do other pages of netlify work for you without logining in?
Have you checked the console / network tab when youve loaded the page in the screenshot, if there are any errors there they would be good to share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good call. There are a ton of errors getting thrown. Is there anything in particular that I should look for? This is happening on all my devices (Mac, PC, and phone) and across different browsers.

Hi, @dmitri. There is something unusual happening with your account and I’ve created a private support ticket to troubleshoot.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue. (Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

1 Like

Hello I have same problem with this case.
Please let me know how to solve the problem.

Hi @nugu

Can you please show us what you see? What exact steps did you took to reproduce this?

Thanks

1 Like

I attach a screenshot.

@nugu can you please try with a different browser or in incognito mode? It looks like an extension is causing some erratic behaviour.

Can you also share a full screen screenshot so I can have the full context, please?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I attach a screenshot.
I see it when I try to create a site.(step1)

Can you share a screenshot @nugu of the entire screen, rather than a photo with your phone?

Thank you for your help.
I attach more full screenshot I saw when I try to create a site and deploy manually.

Thank you for your kindness.
Please look into my comments that attaches full screenshots.

Hi @nugu

Is it behaving like that when you try to drag-and-drop?

Can you please try with Guest mode in Chrome since Private Mode can still run extensions?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi gualter.
I am trying to use drag-and-drop.
There remains the problem after I tried to deploy manually(means drag-and-drop) with Guest mode in Chrome.
I tried to use Microsoft Edge but it didn’t work as well.
Is there a chance to make the problem for my account connected with Github?
Thanks for your kindness.

hi @nugu

I can see the site has been deployed successfully. Is this issue still happening? Can you tell me the exact steps you make to trigger the issue?

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for your kindness.
The issue is not problem anymore because the site has been deployed successfully by using Github.

Glad to hear that.

If you needed anything else let us know!

1 Like

hii please i have the same issues here also

Hiya, sorry you are having trouble with your build.

This Support Guide contains a ton of useful debugging tips that can likely help you solve your problem :slight_smile: Additionally, this Support Guide houses all of our resources for debugging build and deploy issues.

We also recommend trying to search the forums with the build error you encountered - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide as much information as you can on what you have already tried, what your build settings are, your package.json, etc. Thanks!