Trouble accessing my CMS generated content

I recently integrated Netlify CMS to this website but I have trouble updating the Locally, my command npm run build builds a /docs folder (the static website) The /docs folder is part of my commit / push to Github so I can use Github Pages. I can’t access (possible private?).

Heya @Geovannyy and welcome to our community! I moved your post to its own topic since it is not directly related to the one you left it on.

Could you tell us the URL of your site (and an example URL you are expecting to be available after build, which is not), so our staff can take a closer look?

Did you have a fix on this issue? I have the same problem with Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.

1 Like

Hi there! Thanks for your interest in Netlify CMS. Looks like you posted your question a little while ago, but that you haven’t received a solution yet. Here’s where you might get more help:

netlifycms.org - the site houses our extensive documentation that likely contains helpful information to get you back on track.

netlify cms slack - join our friendly slack channel and chat with other cms pros to get the help you need.

GitHub Issues - think you’ve found a bug, or would like to make a feature request? Make your voice heard here. Netlify CMS is open source - PRs and other contributions are also welcome!

Stack Overflow Check StackOverflow for questions tagged “Netlify CMS” if you don’t get an answer in the Slack or the GH issues. StackOverflow reaches a worldwide audience of knowledgeable people.

Your question will be left open here for anyone to comment - but we encourage you to check out the above resources if you are still looking for a solution!