Great information, thanks! After the first couple of tries, I did test with typical test data (e.g 111 Test Dr., firstname.lastname@example.org) sort of thing. But I never saw those first tries either, so there may be some other issue as well with my syntax or usage.
Here’s the site: [removed to comply with new user constraints.]
I’ve also opened a question on StackOverflow, so I’ll update it once I’m sure of the solution. It may be helpful to add this issue to the documentation with a recommended way of testing forms and a warning about obvious test data. Or maybe that will just be part of the documentation for the new feature you mentioned when it comes out.
EDIT WITH SOLUTION: It turns out my core issue was a duplicate name on a form input. This caused the initial issue, and I bet I spam blocked myself trying to troubleshoot. Here’s the Stack Overflow question with details.