Still extremely slow loading times for some assets

Hi, @pfelipm. Are you perhaps using Cloudflare’s 1.1.1.1 DNS server? If so, this might be helpful:

I ask because the request is being made from an IP address in Spain to an IP address in the far western U.S.A. This is the most likely reason for the slow asset load.

For example, for the x-nf-request-id of “58ee76b9-d93b-4b08-a513-6434aee64cc2-14376894” this was an 8.6 MB file sent from San Francisco to Spain.

HTTP requests from Spain should be directed to a CDN node closer to you but the DNS server being used isn’t doing this. It is incorrectly returning an answer from another location.

My recommendation would be to change to a DNS service which correctly returns an IP address for your location. The DNS redirect to a closer CDN node works when I check with other third-party tools:

However, with your DNS server, it returns a California IP address to someone in Spain, which is incorrect.

Again, this is the exact issue being reported in the topic linked to above. The DNS service itself is causing the issue.

Would you change to a different DNS service (for your local resolver not the site domain name) and let us know your results?