"SSL Provisioning is temporarily disabled because new CertOrder creation is reaching to the limit."

SSL Provisioning is temporarily disabled because new CertOrder creation is reaching to the limit.

We can’t renew your Let’s Encrypt certificate automatically until the issue is resolved. Check our troubleshooting guide for more information on how to fix the problem, and then renew the certificate.

Hey, Netlifiers. I’m getting this error and don’t see in the troubleshooting guide how to fix it.

Thanks!
Bud

That’s a transient error that should be resolved as soon as we can. Let’s Encrypt has rate limits we are near hitting frequently and I believe we are working with them to raise Netlify’s limits for their service.

If you want to share the site with a problem we may be able to nudge it sooner, but we retry at least every hour in most cases.

There isn’t anything for you to troubleshoot in this case, but the guide is intended to be linked from our UI. This is it: https://www.netlify.com/docs/ssl/#troubleshooting

2 Likes

SSL Provisioning is temporarily disabled because CertAuthorization is reaching to pending limit.

We can’t renew your Let’s Encrypt certificate automatically until the issue is resolved. Check ourtroubleshooting guide for more information on how to fix the problem, and then renew the certificate.

I am running into something similar but not exactly the same. Is it something that needs troubleshooting on my part?

As you say, not quite the same, but also a transient error (well, more like a situation than an error) which will clear up on its own. Nothing much we can do about it over the weekend but we’ll be working with letsencrypt next week to try to get our rate limit raised.

I was wrong :slight_smile: Our engineers fixed it up on Saturday evening and things have been working well since. In case you still have certificate problems let me know the sitename(s) and I’ll try to get them fixed up for you.

We received the “CertAuthorization is reaching to pending limit” as well (Saturday at 2 PM EST). When I checked our account just now the same message is still there in the SSL/TLS block.
I don’t see how to send you a DM through here but I’ll put in a support ticket.

Pretty sure I answered you in the helpdesk based on your username :slight_smile:

Let me know if anything still isn’t working as expected - this goes for anyone who finds this thread. We do need the sitename, or at least the API ID in case you don’t want to send the sitename (you can find this on the general settings page for your site)

Yep, can confirm :slight_smile:
It looks to be working fine again now.

1 Like