SniCertificate::CertificateInvalidError: Unable to verify challenge for **my domain**

Same error as some people were having in 2019 - a temporary bug?

SniCertificate::CertificateInvalidError: Unable to verify challenge

The domain name is stollerys.co.uk

I have a static site hosted on netlify. Today I changed my domain from .com to .tk. After setting up the DNS stuff, in Domain Management I got an error like SniCertificate::CertificateInvalidError: Unable to verify challenge for *.foobar.tk. The details below shown that the previous .com domain is still used when trying to renew the Let’s Encrypt certificate.

hi @wlnirvana - i have merged these two threads together as this is clearly the same issue. can you tell us your netlify site and your domain name?

musing-bassi-2b487a and stollerys.co.uk

Hi @PhilStollery! Welcome to netlify community.

This should be working now! We need to fix the messaging on that page. I am not convinced we were “unable to verify challenge”. :slight_smile:

I’m experiencing the same issue right now for Domains
*.bitcoinbookinfo.com, bitcoinbookinfo.com

Hi, @tenshis, and welcome to the Netlify community site. :smiley:

I’m showing this SSL certificate was updated at 12:22 UTC today. Is it working for you now?

If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.

I just encountered the same issue with the domain managed through Netlify. Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

*.mrkaluzny.com, mrkaluzny.com

seems to be working now, i believe

Hi!
I have the same problem as stated before. I can’t even access the domain https://rangbagen.se.

I have had the website up for 3 months and then it couldn’t renew the certificate, and now I can’t even access the site.
Do you guys have any idea what the problem can be?

hi there, i just responded to you on your other thread. I am going to close this one to keep conversations from getting like :spaghetti: :smiley: