Site No Longer Updating

I imported a new site from GitHub about a week ago and while it was sitting on the .netlify.com domain I could update it with no problems. Since I pointed it to our custom domain the site no longer updates even though all my changes have been pushed to GitHub successfully. Any ideas why this might be?

Hi @afranklyn! Welcome to netlify community.

It sounds to me like there might be an issue with the way you’ve set up DNS for your custom domain.

You have two options for DNS.

If you want to use Netlify’s DNS, you’ll want to follow these instructions: [Support Guide] How can I manage my DNS with Netlify if I used another vendor to purchase my domain?

If you want to keep DNS at your domain registrar, then these are the correct instructions: [Support Guide] Can I host my site on Netlify but keep my DNS at my domain registrar?

Let us know if this helps!

Hi @laura, thanks for that. I followed the instructions for keeping the DNS at my domain registrar and it all seems to be working. The changes are also not going through on the site at the .netlify.com domain, so it seems like it might be a caching issue?

Would you please tell us which site which isn’t updating and share an example URL for an out of date asset?