Site deploy failed - any advice greatly appreciated :)

Hello,

I am very new to gatsby/netlify, so apologies in advance for my lack of knowledge!

I have built a gatsby site using the free material UI starter and successfully deployed the first two pages, which are currently live and working great.

I then added some more pages and tried to deploy them. Although they are displaying perfectly in local, I cannot get the changes to deploy. I’ve pasted below one of the errors I get, but I get the same error for all the new pages I have added.

I am more than happy to share any further info on the project, if there’s anything that can provide helpful information. I really, really appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance.

Error from deploy log:

Error: ./src/pages/intelligence.js
6:41:58 PM: Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘./Intelligence/IntelligencePage’ in ‘/ opt/build/repo/src/pages’
6:41:58 PM: resolve ‘./Intelligence/IntelligencePage’ in ‘/opt/build/repo/src/pages’
6:41:58 PM: using description file: /opt/build/repo/package.json (relative path: ./src/p ages)
6:41:58 PM: Field ‘browser’ doesn’t contain a valid alias configuration
6:41:58 PM: using description file: /opt/build/repo/package.json (relative path: ./src /pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage)
6:41:58 PM: no extension
6:41:58 PM: /opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage doesn’t exist
6:41:58 PM: .mjs
6:41:58 PM: /opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.mjs doesn’t ex ist
6:41:58 PM: .js
6:41:58 PM: /opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.js doesn’t exi st
6:41:58 PM: .jsx
6:41:58 PM: /opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.jsx doesn’t ex ist
6:41:58 PM: .wasm
6:41:58 PM: /opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.wasm doesn’t e xist
6:41:58 PM: .json
6:41:58 PM: /opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.json doesn’t e xist
6:41:58 PM: as directory
6:41:58 PM: /opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage doesn’t exist
6:41:58 PM: [/opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage]
6:41:58 PM: [/opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.mjs]
6:41:58 PM: [/opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.js]
6:41:58 PM: [/opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.jsx]
6:41:58 PM: [/opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.wasm]
6:41:58 PM: [/opt/build/repo/src/pages/Intelligence/IntelligencePage.json]
6:41:58 PM: @ ./src/pages/intelligence.js 2:0-63 4:30-46
6:41:58 PM: @ ./.cache/async-requires.js
6:41:58 PM: @ ./.cache/production-app.js

Do you have a link to the repo? If not can you share the content of the netlify.toml file?

1 Like