Remove Large Media from site

Hi, I need to remove Large Media support from my site.
It seems Large Media doesn’t work for videos when you want to use them in the <video> tag to be playable in-line?

I know I’m supposed to put my site name & domain in here, but it isn’t yet public and was hoping to avoid publishing the URL just yet, can that be sent via a private message instead?

Thank you!

Hi, @Intranel.

You can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff and I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Note, that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

Regarding uninstalling the Large Media add-on for your site, would you please confirm you have read the following Support Guide?

If you have read that, please confirm you have backups of all files and let us know which site to remove Large Media from. To identify the site, you can send us the site subdomain, API ID (the id not the key), or a link to the site (whichever you prefer). Again, you can PM the info as well.

Once we know which site, we’ll reply soon to confirm the add-on has been uninstalled.

​Please let us know if there are any questions and, if not, please tell us the site to do this for.