Redirect with Angular 8 not working

Hey!

I have an Angular SPA that I would like to deploy with Netlify. My site goes live like a charm but when I hit refresh on any page it redirects to Page Not Found. I have read the documentation where it claimed I should use redirects since I use Angular Routing in my app.

So I have created a _redirects file in my src folder with /* /index.html 200 in it that should navigate all route to the index file so the Angular Router could handle the rest, and I added "src/_redirects" to my angular.json/assets array.

But when I check to Deploy Summary I see that No redirect rules processed. Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance!

Hi, @Hordon13, and welcome to our Netlify community site. I was going to recommend that exact solution:

Seeing as you have already done this, it might help to examine the build itself. Would you please send us a link to the site at Netlify? (Meaning a URL starting with https://app.netlify.com/sites/?)

My best guess is that the file isn’t being copied by Angular to dist and examining the build itself would be the first step in troubleshooting why not.