Redirect running despite shadowed file existing in deploying

Just got Luke’s proposed fix in place (a feature flag we applied to the zenunu site). Could you trigger one more deploy to apply that configuration, and let us know if it works better or no?

@luke @fool I deployed twice and tested in an incognito window. You will see from the request ID below that we still hit the serverless function when requesting an image on disk.

x-nf-request-id: 4c421348-8893-4880-ab87-69a48137c368-2592124

Hi, @devotox, I did confirm that the HTTP request for the asset associated with the most recent x-nf-request-id header (4c421348-8893-4880-ab87-69a48137c368-2592124) was proxied in error. This occurred even with the workaround in place (which is the behavior the open issue covers).

The open issue is on a private Git repository so there is no public URL to share. However, that issue and this community topic are now cross-linked for tracking. If/when the issue is known to be resolved, we’ll follow-up here to let you know about it.

@luke Can you give me some context into what the bug was and what workaround was attempted. Maybe I can think of something being able to think of it from a fresh place.

Hi @devotox - we can’t share more details at present, but, I can see that the issue was triaged and will be worked on when we have some availability. We’ll update this thread when there is news to share!