React netlify form 404 error

I’m trying to get netlify form submission working in my react application but when i submit the form I get a 404 error. This is the link to my website: https://shiftmindset--hopeful-pare-ad29bf.netlify.app/ . It is a subdomain but i doubt that has anything to do with the issue.

I’ve tried to follow the docs here but I still cant seem to figure out the issue. I have made the html file with my form in it and i’ve made sure the names match up. I’m not using a static site generator like gatsby. I do have react router in the application to switch pages.

I am using the same fetch method described in the stateful react app docs in the link above without the header.

Hiya, sorry you are having trouble getting your forms to work.

This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. There are also many other Support Guides for forms - you can find them here: #Netlify-support:support-guides

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, and a link to your live form. :slight_smile: