Project of Next.js with getServerSideProps got an error when rendering

Hi!
I read this article and was trying to deploy a Next.js project.
2 Ways to Create Server-Rendered Routes Using Next.js and Netlify.

The deployment was successful, but when I open the URL to browse the page, It showed me an error message.

{"errorType":"Runtime.UnhandledPromiseRejection","errorMessage":"Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'protos.json'","trace":["Runtime.UnhandledPromiseRejection: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'protos.json'","    at process.<anonymous> (/var/runtime/index.js:35:15)","    at process.emit (events.js:314:20)","    at processPromiseRejections (internal/process/promises.js:209:33)","    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:98:32)","    at runNextTicks (internal/process/task_queues.js:66:3)","    at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:523:9)","    at processTimers (internal/timers.js:497:7)"]}

Project name: serene-johnson-fa3691

Could you help me solve this?

Thank you.

Hey there,
Sorry for the slow response here! I’ve only seen the protos.json error with the Firebase SDK. Are you using that? If so, the first thing I would do is review this thread:

and try the suggestion at the very bottom :slight_smile: Let us know if that helps!