Page won't load when using Netlify functions in production mode

I am experiencing this issue when using Netlify functions in Angular. I created a simple function using node-fetch to get information from an external API. The functions were created using Netlify Dev and everything works fine when running the netlify dev command (which builds the application in developer mode). However when attempting to run my application in production mode, the site refuses to load and results in an “Aw, snap!” error on Chrome browsers.

Deployment is otherwise successful, and Netlify recognizes that the function is running as well as continues to log data. Also, the endpoint created for this function can be accessed directly by copying and pasting the url into the browser.

Here is my netlify.toml file:

Is there a reason for functions to be acting differently in production?

Hard to say without more details, @ariel-sievers - could you tell us the URL of your function or page, so we can take a look and see what we can see? If you won’t share that, we’ll need an x-nf-request-id value from a request to the function directly: [Support Guide] Netlify Support asked for the 'x-nf-request-id' header? What is it and how do I find it? , since that will help us figure out which site and function is struggling so we can try to understand in our internal logs what may be happening, if we can.