ONLY get key-value pairs from form submit?

I have several radio buttons, none of them appear correctly in the form submit data. Rather than fight way my HTML is formatted, I’d much rahter just get the key value pairs from the submitted form. Is that possible?

For example: Checking no on this ratio button displays Yes No in the submitted form, I would rater see evicted: no

<div class="form-group">
    <label>Have you ever been evicted, asked to leave, or paid rent late? <code>*</code></label>
    <br>
    <div class="form-check form-check-inline">
        <label class="form-check-label">
            <input class="form-check-input" type="radio" name="evicted" value="yes" required>Yes</label>
    </div>
    <div class="form-check form-check-inline">
        <label class="form-check-label">
            <input class="form-check-input" type="radio" name="evicted" value="no" required> No</label>
    </div>
</div>

I discovered that downloading the .csv file has the field names as the column and the responses in the rows so I can use the download as a work around. I’d much rather see the key-value pairs in the UI and also in the forwarded email.

Hey @dalelotts,
What you’re looking for makes sense and is the expected behavior for our form submissions. To check, I just set up a small demo of a form with yes/no radio buttons and this is what I see in my form submission dashboard, where the input’s name is “cheese” and value is either “yes” or “no”:

Is this what you’re going for? If so, I wonder if your form is missing some tags and causing it to be parsed in an unexpected way. Do you want to try wrapping your form in <form> tags and seeing if that helps? Here are more docs on form setup:
https://docs.netlify.com/forms/setup/#html-forms