Pretty much what’s in the title, but to give a little more context:
- Just tried to buy a custom domain through Netlify
- I was able to verify the domain, but got a red error saying it could not be bought
- When I refresh the page and verify again, it says the domain is still available
- When I look at my domains page, that custom domain shows up but says it’s registered externally. Sounds like this might be because you guys aren’t a domain name registrar?
- Looking at my credit card now, I see two pending charges…
- I’m not able to add that custom domain for my test site
So, can you help me change the URL for my site below? Thanks!
Existing Netlify site name: angry-jepsen-8981ea.netlify.app
Desired custom domain: mikegregory.dev