Netlify is hiring!

Working at Netlify sounds appealing to you?

We still have a bunch of open positions across a variety of teams, including the VP level.

Maybe take a look and if there is nothing there for you, send us your best candidates :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m not sure what Remote LATAM and Remote EMEA means?

LATAM = Latin America
EMEA = Europe, Middle East and Africa

If anyone wants to ask us about what itโ€™s like to work here, fire away! Questions welcome :slight_smile:

I just wanted to recommend two very special person, who, i believe, are already doing a ton on not just helping out users, but are awesome on creating and wonderful atmosphere in the community.
They are the reason that i stuck with Netlify and NetlifyCMS and they helped me be a better contributor.
Everytime i talk to Netlify users, they are surprised that they are not Netlify employees (and i am too).
Drum roll:
@tomrutgers is always there for people, and has excellent design skills!
@talves Who has an amazing sense of humor and singlehandedly modularized the whole netlify-cms project.

(I know this is out of context, but it needed to be asked somewhere: is there any reason not to hire them? :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

Both @talves and @tomrutgers make SUPER valuable contributions to Netlify Community (and in talves case, Netlify CMS as well). Iโ€™m not sure if either of you are looking for work, but you have our endorsement already :smiley:

1 Like