Netlify and Netlify CMS Invite for Friend

How do I invite a user to my Netlify and Netlify CMS account as an admin user, the user also wants to buy one month plan, is it possible that a shared user can buy plan for one month. Please advise

Hi there,

Most of our plans (all of them that you could buy without talking to our sales team) are billed monthly and you can cancel anytime.

However you probably just need to invite them as a collaborator - $15/mo - rather than upgrading to a Pro plan ($45/mo, 2 collaborators free). You can invite them from your team’s members page, here: https://app.netlify.com/teams/emmadigital/members

For the CMS, it’s a separate login. It’s free to invite collaborators up to a limit of 5 active users in any billing cycle for any specific site. You probably don’t invite them directly but have them signup on the login page, but that depends on how you have the CMS and Identity configured.

Is there any way to transfer my account to another user so that they can access from their own github as its currently linked to my github account and I can then just work as a collaborator.

You can transfer sites easy-peasy, especially if you’re an Owner within both teams. Further advice can be found here: [Support Guide] How to transfer a Netlify site to a new owner

Please feel free to reply if you have any further Qs!