Netlify Analytics Click Report

I’ve had a look at some of the documentation outlined on the analytics here: Netlify Analytics
Just wanted to ask does anyone know, would it be possible to access the raw click data? I.e. would it be possible to break down website clicks one row at a time by the click time, IP address of the device and user agent?

hi nicktheo, by click data I am assuming you mean where in the page people are clicking, kind of like a heatmap? or are you asking about click-thru data? If you can be a bit more specific I can get some more precise info for you. :slight_smile:

Hi Perry,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I mean the raw click logs which breaks down each users IP address, user agent, device name, click time each time a user visits the website.
E.g. Something like this which Tune offers https://help.tune.com/hasoffers/click-logs/

Let me know if there’s anything else I can add to explain this.

Best,
Nick

hi nick, thanks for that additional info.

I’ve checked with the analytics team, and the data you’re interested in isn’t something we can make available to you - we store the data in an aggregated way, as opposed to individual request entries. Sorry I don’t have better news.

If you like, you could definitely outline your use case by writing a new feature request post here: #features

If you give us as much detail as possible about your use case and benefits to having the data available in the way you’re thinking, that would be helpful so we can present an ask to the dev team that works on this. many thanks!