Netlify Account Suspended

Hello, recently my Netlify account was suspended and all my sites were as well with no warning. This is causing a massive issue across many of our developments and causing many services online to not function correctly.

I do not understand why this happened but no one on my team is happy and some are very very frustrated.
Email: SECURE.login@gamercraftstudios.com

I hope this can get resolved.

Thank you. Regards GCS Team.

@GCS Bummer. You may have to provide more information to the Netlify team so they will know where to start looking to help you.

Such as what info?

And why don’t the Netlify team send us an email giving me info of why this happened. We did not violate their ToS in any way, everything we used was our own property and secure.
Either way, We have migrated most of our system to AWS and services are back online but I am still interested in what happened.

The name of the site might have been a good start, although now your Netlify subdomain would be more useful.

It wasn’t a site suspended, it was the entire account.

I’m guessing that you’re going to need to share that information at some point to enable someone to look at it.

Glad you got your site back up.

Hey @GCS,
I’m super sorry to hear you experienced that :frowning: My best guess is that you got caught in our automatic spam filter. Hopefully that won’t happen again, but in case it does, the fastest way to get your sites or account reviewed is to go here:

and select “Login/signup” from the dropdown (most people notice they have been suspended when they try to log in and cannot). We review those several times a day during US working hours, Monday through Friday, 8am-ish to 6pm-ish.

If you want to share a Netlify URL of one of your sites, I’d like to either confirm the above or tell you if something else happened.

In the meantime, it seems like you created a new account and have several sites back up and running? Very glad to see! Please give a shout if we can help with anything and sorry again for the trouble with your account.

Okay thank you, but we are not going to worry about it too much, we found better services. I will still have a further investigation done to figure out what happened.

Hey GCS, I’m sorry to hear you didn’t have the experience you were expecting. That’s never what we want, of course, and this isn’t part of the experience for hundreds of thousands of customers that we serve, generally speaking, but i realize that doesn’t make it OK for you in this moment.

Do you have information for us on which netlify sites this was affecting?

We’ll be happy to share what we can as we look into this.

blissful-mccarthy-191e0c is a site.

Hi GCS, thanks for that. We’ll look into it when we can.

Hi, @GCS, there was a phishing site reported to us.

This phishing site was created under this team and the team was suspended for this reason.

I’ve sent you a private message with more details about the site which led to the account suspension. If there are other questions about this, please let us know.