Nameservers/DNS not working

Hello,

I’ve added my domain (www.kapsterjulie.be) this morning to Netlify, and opted for Netlify DNS. I also added the A record in my domain admin to 104.198.14.52 and added a CNAME ‘www’ to ‘kapsterjulie.netlify.com’.

This has worked on all my other projects, but for some reason it isn’t working on this project.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Actually, your Netlify site kapsterjulie.netlify.com isn’t working either, that might have something to do with it. Are you experiencing build errors?

The front isn’t working, but it is actually working if you go to kapsterjulie.netlify.com/README.md

Ok cool, just checking!

Hi @jereswinnen!

Hmmm…I am not seeing your site on Netlify right now.

If you are starting over, and you want to use Netlify-managed DNS, you don’t need to create A and CNAME records. You only need to use the Netlify name servers as described in this post: [Common Issue] How can I manage my DNS with Netlify if I used another vendor?

If you don’t want to use Netlify to manage your DNS, then you will need the A and CNAME records, as described in this post: [Common Issue] Can I host my site on Netlify but keep my DNS at my domain registrar?

Just wanted to clarify that!