My changes do not get deployed with auto-publishing turned off when I trigger deployment manually

Here is the link to the deploy log I was referring to… https://app.netlify.com/sites/pattyshomemadegifts-forestry/deploys/5eb20b677de8c29573739d4c

I was just testing it by adding/removing a bunch of explanation points to the heading on the About page.

I have since given up on this site but I figure you might still want to diagnose the problem.

On the new version of the site I can’t seem to get my GitHub action to trigger the build at all but I haven’t fully troubleshooted the problem yet. I will probably end up posting something in your Features Topic if someone hasn’t already, requesting that you guys add a way within Netlify to easily setup a cron job schedule to automatically trigger builds every so often without the need to create a GitHub action or anything else along those lines. Because I have had nothing but trouble when I try it that way and think it would be way better if there was something within my Netlify Dashboard to handle this for me.

Update: Apparently somebody has already requested this, so I just added a couple comments and clicked the heard on the original post which can be found here…

Scheduling builds and deploys with Netlify - #2 by lesliecdubs

This would solve all my problems, please considering implementing this ASAP.

Thanks!