Media Management - Asset filtering / tagging

Hi
-reposted to the right place.

I had a look but couldn’t find a feature request. Would it be possible for media management to enable assets to be organised in a specific manner? Ie - we have a raft of images on our site that I have to wade through - would be good to have a way of organising these assets so that they can be browsed a bit more easily?
So for example we have assets for our news section and our production sections - would be good to tag them and filter so I can just organise assets by section, as an example mechanism

thanks

@MattB-FS Welcome to the Netlify community. What is your build process?

Oh sorry - I need to post in the Netlify CMS forum - forgive me

To respond, I think we’re using Hugo (sorry my agency built the site) and site hosted at github.

Hi there! Thanks for your interest in Netlify CMS. Looks like you posted your question a little while ago, but that you haven’t received a solution yet. Here’s where you might get more help:

netlifycms.org - the site houses our extensive documentation that likely contains helpful information to get you back on track.

netlify cms slack - join our friendly slack channel and chat with other cms pros to get the help you need.

GitHub Issues - think you’ve found a bug, or would like to make a feature request? Make your voice heard here. Netlify CMS is open source - PRs and other contributions are also welcome!

Stack Overflow Check StackOverflow for questions tagged “Netlify CMS” if you don’t get an answer in the Slack or the GH issues. StackOverflow reaches a worldwide audience of knowledgeable people.

Your question will be left open here for anyone to comment - but we encourage you to check out the above resources if you are still looking for a solution!

Hi - it was a feature request – not a request for solution - to add meta-tags to the media manager so that media can be filtered.

hi there, could you file an issue for that feature request on the repo please? thanks :raised_hands:

Hey Perry - have done so, thanks for your help.