List of Netlify IP adresses for whitelisting

I currently host my site on Bitbucket and it is locked to only whitelisted IP addresses. When i try to deploy from Netlify, the build fails as Netlify IP is not whitelisted in my Bitbucket account. I get the following messages:

4:37:02 PM: Starting to prepare the repo for build

4:37:07 PM: git ref refs/heads/master does not exist or you do not have permission

4:37:07 PM: Failing build: Failed to prepare repo

4:37:07 PM: failed during stage ‘preparing repo’: git ref refs/heads/master does not exist

The deploy works fine if disable IP whitelisting in my Bitbucket account. So, i am wondering what IP addresses i should whitelist in Bitbucket for deploys to work in Netlify. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @akurudi !

Our build environment and our serving environment change frequently and there is no fixed netblock or addresses. You cannot use us directly to pull code from your repo if you cannot allow ALL access via SSH. I’d suggest a different deployment method in that case:

api
cli

I have added your voice to the feature request we have to create the ability to use a limited range of IP’s to contact your git host, but I do not have any commitment to implement it yet so this is mostly useful to you in knowing that we will inform you in case the situation changes.