Let's Encrypt renewal warning even though using CloudFlare Origin Certificate

Hey,

My site’s Netlify site name is jouni-kantola.netlify.app and using jouni.kantola.se as primary domain.

I wanted to check if I need to worry about the following warning, even though I’m using a CloudFlare Origin Certificate for *.kantola.se:

jouni.kantola.se doesn’t appear to be served by Netlify

We can’t renew your Let’s Encrypt certificate automatically until the issue is resolved.

Browsing the site works fine, from what I can tell. I did use Let’s Encrypt before. Are there any certificate provisioning issues I need to handle/update, or is the warning more of a leftover from previously have been using Let’s Encrypt?

I don’t know if it’s related but I’m also getting a “Check DNS Configuration” warning for the site’s Primary domain jouni.kantola.se.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Jouni Kantola

Hi, @jouni-kantola. That error is not a current error. It is the last error that occurred but it isn’t happening now. You can safely ignore that message.

The HTTPS panel always shows the most recent error, even if it isn’t happening anymore. It is confusing and causes many questions like this but is it also helpful for debugging when issues do occur.

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated!