I am new to Netlify, so I apologize if my issue is redundant or obvious. Although, I’m because I wasn’t able to derive a solution from the community.
I purchased a custom domain through Weebly. I was only able to configure two nameservers to point at Netlify’s servers, because my weebly domain only lists two for reconfiguring. Following the documentation, I’ve confirmed DNS verification for my custom domain, and now I’m attempting to use the Let’s Encrypt tool to provision a certificate. Clicking “Verify DNS configuration” results in a reassuring “DNS verification was successful” message. However, following up by clicking “Provision certificate” results in a pop up error message: “missing certificate”. After cancelling provisioning, the SSL/TLS certificate field states: “We could not provision a Let’s Encrypt certificate for your custom domain.”
Could anyone help? See information below:
- Site name:
- Custom domain:
- Status from httpstatus.io:
Step by Step Issue
- After clicking the Verify DNS configuration
- Message DNS verification was successful is shown
- Click Provision Certificate
- Click Provision Certificate in the dialog
- Message We could not provision a Let’s Encrypt certificate for your custom domain. is shown.
Thank you in advance for your help,