Is there a list of where Netlify's CDN pops are located?

We’re seeing some issues with sites in the MENA region and am curious to know where the POPs are for regular clients and enterprise.

thanks!

1 Like

We don’t publish an authoritative list since things can change frequently, and it would fall out of date quickly, but as of today I think the list is (updated Jan 2024):

Regular CDN:

• Central Europe (Frankfurt, Germany)
  • South America (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
  • Eastern US (Virginia, USA)
  • Western US (San Francisco, USA)
  • Asia (Singapore, Republic of Singapore)
  • Oceania (Sydney, Australia)

High-Performance CDN:

• Middle East (Muharraq Island, Kingdom of Bahrain)
  • South Africa (Cape Town, South Africa)
  • Eastern US (Ohio, USA)
  • Eastern US (Virginia, USA)
  • Western US (San Francisco, USA)
  • Eastern Canada (Montreal, Canada)
  • South America (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
  • Europe (Dublin, Ireland)
  • Europe (Frankfurt, Germany)
  • Europe (Stockholm, Sweden)
  • Europe (London, United Kingdom)
  • Asia (Tokyo, Japan)
  • Asia (Singapore, Republic of Singapore)
  • Asia (Mumbai, India)
  • Asia (Incheon, South Korea)
  • Oceania (Sydney, Australia)
2 Likes

Thanks, that’s helpful!

Hi,
@fool is there any update regarding the list of PoPs?
Because I can read on the enterprise offering that there is 27 edge locations (Netlify Enterprise: High-Performance Edge & Build - Enhanced Security & Support), but there is only 12 listed here.

hiya, yes, that list is a little outdated. I’ll try and see if we can get some fresher info for you.

1 Like

Current up to date listing (24 Aug 2020):

Regular CDN (you almost certainly use this one): Frankfurt, Singapore, San Francisco, New York, Sao Paolo, Sydney, Moscow
High Performance (available to our Enterprise customers): same locations but additionally: Mumbai, Columbus, Des Moines, Tokyo, Dublin, London, Dubai, Toronto, Busan, Johannesburg, Chennai, Finland

In some locations (SFO, NY for instance this is definitely and always the case) we may have several different data centers.

1 Like

Thanks for the list. Really it was necessary to know which high-performance CDN. I have noticed more than once that the site loading speed is increasing.