Intodns reporting no A record

Hi, I’ve transferred nameservers for a domain to Netlify, and the domain settings all look fine within the dashboard. There are implicit NETLIFY entries within the DNS as expected for the site hosted by Netlify. The site is viewable by myself on the custom domain as expected.

However, intodns.com is still reporting that there is no A record. It’s been over 24 hours since the nameserver transfer occurred. I wouldn’t expect to see any issues reported by intodns, and I can’t confirm that the site is accessible globally.

Hi, @did, to troubleshoot this we need to know what A record isn’t working.

I tested the DNS zone on the account for same email address as this forum login. I don’t see any A record issues reported by intodns.com at this time for that domain. (There was only one DNS zone there.)

If it is about another domain, please let us know.

You can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff and I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Note, that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

thanks, infodns has started reporting an A record, so it looks like > 24 hour wait time was required