Increasing build timeouts

Hi, my builds are hitting the 15m timeout. How do I increase the timeout?

Cheers!

hi @GameLynx, do you have a credit card on file? We’ll need to check that so i’d need a site or account name. We need that so we can automatically bill in case you go over in build minutes.

As soon as we’ve verified that, we can pull a lever to extend your build timeout to 30m mins :+1:

Thanks @perry that sounds great! The website is www.gamerhub.gg, and we should have a credit card on file.

can you tell me the netlify site name (not custom domain?) that is faster for me to go look up :fast_forward:

@perry yes, sorry, it’s gamerhub! Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

we took care of that for you! Let us know if you need anything else.

Excellent, it seems to be working. Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Hi Perry, I’m having the same issue. Extending to 30min would be great: the team is rasahq

hi there, i see a bunch of different sites in your account - but none that matches that name specifically. Can you provide the API ID (safe to share publicly) for the site where you would like to extend the build timeout? thanks.

Hi Perry, sure—the site where we’d like to extend to 30min timeout has this API ID:

6d793c08-b7b0-4d83-834f-3b706433152a

Thanks!

Sure thing, just got that updated for you.

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the same issue with several of our sites. Could we get the timeout extended to 30 minutes as well please? The site names are app.sandbox.relayplatform.com, app.qa.relayplatform.com, app.demo.relayplatform.com and app.relayplatform.com.

Thanks!

howdy, can you tell me a team name or netlify site name for one of these, please?

Sure thing, the Netlify site names are relayplatform-app-sandbox, relayplatform-app-qa, relayplatform-app-demo, relayplatform-app and the team name is Relay Platform (info@relayplatform .com).

Hi,

Could you please extend the build timeout of our site?
The API ID :
8b082e9f-3649-4c00-b0e6-041482b1c560

Thanks!