I can't remove DNS

I removed the domain name (www.villanclan.com) from the netlify website but its still in the dns and i cant remove it. How do i fix this

@ViLLaN_TheDooM Welcome to the Netlify community.

You have to remove the Netlify DNS entries at your domain registrar. Typically, this means reverting to the built-in DNS that your registrar offers. The Netlify DNS entries will be non-standard.

Hi, @ViLLaN_TheDooM, I’m fair sure you are asking about the NETLIFY/NETLIFYv6 type DNS records.

If so, we have more information about these records here:

Please read that support guide above for an in-depth explanation of how these records behave with our service. The three key points there are summarized as:

• These records are locked by default and can be unlocked by our support team.
  • These records only connect domain names to IP addresses.
  • These records do not control which site the domain name is linked to (if any).

If you want to delete some of these records, I’ve unlock all these existing records for the custom domain you mentioned above.

If you still cannot delete those records and/or if there are other questions, please reply anytime.

Thank you for unlocking the DNS. the problem is now solved. If this happens again, do i contact support again here, email or will you keep it unlocked for the future

Post here in Community, please :slight_smile: