I can't login to netlify. Netlify logo spins around

When I try to log in using my github account, I can’t do it that says Invalid authorization code.
I try to reset password , but I see the Netlify logo spinning around forever.
Would you help me with this problem?

Hi @chinatsu! It seems our spam-fighting robots mistakenly marked your account as spam. I’ve just made a change in our system, so please give it another try and let us know how it goes.

1 Like

I was able to login without a problem.
Thank you so much !

1 Like

Hello, I cant log in too. It just started minutes ago. Please help. Thank you.

Hi @doray, I’m not seeing a Netlify account associated with your email address. If you update your email address to match the one you used your Netlify account. Once you do that, I can take another look.

Hi I’m facing the same problem with my account. It’s been over a day.

Think I just got that fixed up for you @Mickhinnen! Could you let me know if things are working better for you now?

It has been fixed. Thank you.

1 Like

Even I’m facing this issue…I just created account today…Please help me with this

Got this fixed for you, @divyanp! Could you let us know if things are working better for you now?

Hey, thank you so much…Its working now!!:

We’ve encountered the same problem.

Access denied without getting any info?

email: dev@widesquare.com

Hey there. Our devs are reporting the same issue. I think our domain may have been marked as spam?

@eele ou should have access as of this morning. Let us know if you’re still having trouble!

@commit_it, what’s the e-mail address that’s giving you trouble?

Hi @futuregerald, @laura can you help me out? I’m not able to login with my email tzeweiwee@gmail.com

I can access it now! thanks to the person that helped! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I receive the email for the password reset, but then see the spinning logo of doom.
Literally just tried in to log in twice, maybe the rules for this ‘marking as spam’ are too strict? :stuck_out_tongue: