Https://eljonagjata.netlify.com/

Hi there! :slight_smile:
Can you please take down my website? (link below)
Thank you.

hi there, you can delete your site from the UI yourself any time:

You can find this in settings > general > danger zone.

@perry Thank you for replying. I have already done that but my website is still online somehow … that’s why I wrote here. I waited 48 hours but still the same. :frowning:

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue.
(Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

Hi there
Apparently the problem for this issue is here:

1. I created a Netlify account with this email: eljonagjata@gmail.com where then I uploaded this website: https://eljonagjata.netlify.app
  2. wanted to delete the website online but ended up deleting the netlify acc.
  3. I used the same email eljonagjata@gmail.com to login and see if I can delete the website again, it isn’t there anymore settings > general > danger zone, but online yes!

So I don’t know how to delete this https://eljonagjata.netlify.app so I can upload the last version of it again, because I wouldn’t mind leaving it online but the problem is it isn’t updated at all so it isn’t okay for me to be online like that.

I don’t know why you guys there at your platform see that this website is related to another email address when I obviously used this one eljonagjata@gmail.com to create the website that is online (maybe it changed because I deleted my account before… it could be this i guess)

Thank you in advance,
Jona

Hi, @jona, I can see that the site hasn’t been updated and the account hasn’t been used since the day it was created.

If you just want us to disable this site/account, please let us know. I’ll do so as I’m confident that this is not an attempt to “socially engineer” the takedown of someone else’s site.

​Please let us know if we should shut down that site/account and we’ll do so. Once this is done you will be able to create a new site with the same subdomain.

As always, if there are any questions we’ll do our best to answer.

1 Like

Hi @luke,
yes please, if you could shut down the site/account for me, that would be a great help.

Thank you in advance :relaxed:

Hi, @jona. Done! :+1:

1 Like

hi @luke, I just checked it, thank you so so much!

Best Regards!