Https://comic-game.netlify.app/

my app is deployed successfully

but couldn’t see anything

hi there, there is no content in your page for some reason:

I don’t know why - does your app build and display as expected locally?

yes it does working properly on.local host

@arslan Your page includes an error message about a needed script, but that script is never called, so it is never loaded.

which scrit? is it manifest.json?

i added script but not working

@arslan The script may be there, but your code still isn’t calling it.

<body>
  <noscript>You need to enable BatJavaScript to run this app.</noscript>
  <div id="root"></div>
</body>

You realize the path to your style sheet is wrong too, right?

<link rel="stylesheet" href="../src/css/style.css" />

I recommend that you download your deploy so you can check to see what files there are, and where they are so you can fix your paths.

yes about style.css, i got that error on console, but everything working fine on localhost. 2nd thing is that I followed this link and it is working fine. I don’t know what is the problem.

the problem is i cannot figure out the reason behind this. if anyone can tell me…

@arslan This almost always means you have an incorrect path in your project. The file may be at that location on your local computer, but that file either doesn’t get uploaded or gets uploaded at a different path.

Did you download your deploy to see what files are there, and where they are? If the files are there but are not loading, then you have issues with your paths. If the files aren’t there, you have to fix that and then make certain the paths are correct.

yes i resolved the error by deleting this file

Hi, @arslan. Thank you for looping back to say what the solution was for you. :+1:

It might not seem like a big deal but it is to us. For both our support team and (much more importantly) for other people searching here for answers, it is a huge deal and we appreciate the extra effort. Thank you!