How to update pip on my website

briian.netlify.app
Hello! so I’m new here and just figuring things out… now I’m wondering how do i upgrade pip. When deploying it says something along the lines of:

>WARNING: You are using pip version 20.2b1; however, version 20.2.2 is available. You should consider upgrading via the '/opt/buildhome/python3.7/bin/python3.7 -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.

I hope I’m clear enough…
An explanation on how to go on about doing this will be appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

hi there,welcome@ so, firstly, this is a warning, not an error - and so therefore, it isn’t actually breaking anything about your deploy. It’s extremely unsual to have a project with no warnings at all.

secondly, I’m not sure how to make this go away - but I can do some poking around. In the meantime I want to check that you are not being blocked by this - your site builds and deploys correctly?

1 Like

Hey thanks for the reply though I’ve taken ages to reply :smile: it was during a time I was using an add-on for fonts and stuff I forgot the name… it’s all good now though, thank you!!

1 Like