How to know if an IP is blacklisted

We are unable to view our site from specific IPs/

Is there a way to see if an IP is blacklisted by netlify and why?

Thank you.
::Shawn Newton

Hi there, glad you found us :wave: before we can help you, we need a little more information on the issues you are facing.

Please tell us:

Hi Perry
Thanks for the reply

kresge-momentum

Thanks again

hi there,

I have no problem accessing your site:

Generally speaking, if your IP is blocked due to a violation of our terms of service, it is blocked for everyone on our service - meaning no one should be able to see it.

When we suspend a site, it looks like this:

So the issue is most definitely not that you are dealing with an IP ban on our end.

Hi Perry

The issue is not a blacklist of the hosting IP or site suspension, but some individual user IPs blocked when viewing the site.

The site is loading fine except from a specific office network.

Nothing is blocking from the office network side.

Thank you

Hiya @thunder_tech and thanks for doing the due diligence with Perry :slight_smile:

If the IP resolves as “in Russia” here: https://www.maxmind.com/en/geoip-demo , it might also be blocked based on the situation in this thread: Netlify CDN or DNS blocked in Russia?

If that isn’t it, we do have some IP’s blocked from our side, based on their involvement in past denial of service attacks. If you wanted to give us the last 3 octets of the IP address, I can look in our block list to confirm or deny that it is there.

Hi

Here are the last 3
Thank you

Doesn’t seem like we’re blocking it. Did the maxmind test that I linked show it as being in Russia?

Hi

No it showed it location as Michigan, US.

Are there any further avenues we can explore?

Thank you.

Hi All

This is no longer needed.

Thank you for your help

Thanks for the follow-up. Did you find a solution for the issue? If so, please feel free to share it here.