Half of my Forms not working

I have 5 different forms on my website. 2 of them work great. I can see the verified submissions. The other 3 are getting the submissions. Netlify can see the forms registered but never a submission comes in. I have even copied the form code from the ones that work into the ones that don’t and change the name of the form and still nothing.

This is the code that I want to work on the form. I have checked SPAM folder and nothing in there.
Live Link to the form itself - https://www.7hillsbrew.com/beat-saber/

Thanks for any suggestions

<form
      name="Beat Saber Signup July 2019"
      subject="Beat Saber Signup July 2019 Submission"
      method="post"
      action="/event-center-thank-you"
      data-netlify="true"
      data-netlify-honeypot="bot-field"
    >
        <input type="hidden" name="bot-field" />
        <input type="hidden" value="1" name="group[5733][1]"/>
        <input type="text"  placeholder="First Name" name="first-name" id="first-name"  required />
        <input type="text"  placeholder="Last Name" name="last-name" id="last-name"  required />
        <input type="text" placeholder="Email" name="email" id="email" required />
        <input type="submit" value="Send Message" className="contact-fields btn btn-7-hills" />
        </form>

Hi there, can you post the code for the forms that are working as well, please?

<form
  name="Event Center Page"
  subject="Event Center Form Submission for 7 Hills Website"
  method="post"
  action="/event-center-thank-you"
  data-netlify="true"
  data-netlify-honeypot="bot-field"
>
  <input type="hidden" name="bot-field" />
  <div className="grid-row text-center justify-content-md-center">
    <div className="event-contact-form contact-fields">
      <label>Your Name: <input type="text"  name="name" id="name"  required /></label>
    </div>
      <label>Your Email: <input type="text" name="email" id="email" required /> </label>
    </div>
    <div className="w-100" />
      <label>How Many People: <input type="text"  name="how-many" id="how-many"  required /></label>
    </div>
      <label>What Type of Event: <input type="text" name="event-type" id="event-type" required /> </label>
    </div>
      <label>Message: <textarea name="message" id="message" rows="2" required /></label>
    </div>
      <input type="submit" value="Send Message" className="contact-fields btn btn-7-hills" />
      <input type="reset" value="Clear" className="contact-fields btn btn-7-hills"/>
    </div>
  </div>
</form>

Hi,

It looks like your site isn’t currently submitting to Netlify. I assume you implemented a different service for form handling. Can you share a link to the last deploy you had live that had the netlify form setup on it?