Godaddy and nameservers

I changed the nameservers in my associazionicarpi.it domain in Godaddy, 3 days passed and is not working… but, apparently my nameservers and all the godaddy options can’t be changed as long as the nameservers are poiting here. The assistance said to contact the netlify assistance that accepted the change because they can’t do much. I’m so confused right now.

And I have a free account so I can’t ask for private assistance. What I have to do?

I checked your domains DNS and it doesn’t look like it’s pointing to Netlify. The nameservers turn out to be empty for your domain. It might be because of a typo in the domain name you typed or something else that’s wrong.

Hi there! We’ve created this DNS Quickstart guide for this very purpose - to get you up and running as quickly as possible.

Please take a look - we have many resources listed at the bottom, too. And, there are tons of DNS questions you can access through our search! If your problem still persists after reading through all relevant guides, please post again and we will troubleshoot with you.